A website is a window to a world of opportunities for your business online. It is akin to a brick and mortar store; only that it is open and accessible 24/7 offering round the clock services to the customers and users. With a website your business grows in leaps and bounds without actually paying a visit to the your storefront or business warehouse.
You save hefty electricity bills and the routine paperworks and unnecessary manpower with a website. There are in essential two kinds of websites.
Dynamic & Static Websites
A dynamic website is an automated aid that is wholly interactive and runs on a tonne of codes that provides the best of the technology has to offer, with automated tools that does the scheduling for your specific tasks for you. Automated emailers and sms and other features that you would want to can be integrated into a dynamic website.
Great for corporates, online business, academics like schools, colleges and universities etc.
On the other hand a static website is fairly a simple website with pages splashed with preset content and media
With client-side-scripting and server-side-scripting, sjain incorporates the best of the dynamic elements into the websites that not only is a visual stimulator but also a comfy experience for the client and the consumer. Dynamic websites integrates much sought after automation of stuffs that you would have wanted a genie to do on your behalf.
Why do you need a dynamic website?
- A dynamic website interacts with the user providing real time information and data relays
- Is a great tool for online or remote collaboration with clients, employees or users
- ERP is easy-peasy with a dynamic website
- Helps in marketing automation
For the casual enthusiast or for a client with humble budget a static website just gets the job done. Great for online portfolios, resume, sticky web notes and just about anything you want to display out there in the interweb.
Why do you need a static website?
- Well you need an online presence ofcourse - a static website is a head start
- A page to connect to your fans and followers or students beyond social media
- A standalone page to pay tribute or homage to someone or something