Probably the oldest and the most renowned sweet shop in the town, Netaji hotel is a landmark in Raipur.
The hotel is now looked after by its third generation heirs. They wanted it to be a landmark in the online space as well.
The challenge was to reach an audience which probably had never been to Raipur and also cater to its loyal customers. The campaign eventually caught up with the competitor hotels, bakeries, restaurants and bistros in Raipur, who in turn tuned online to get a significant proliferation in the online space. But the benchmark has already been set.
- Brand positioning
- Digital marketing
- The lack of active online consumers in Raipur
- Lackluster brand
- Branding that caters to premium as well as middle class users
- Branding was headed by the strategic marketing and creative department
- Aggressive SEO and SMM done
- Strategy for customer retention laid out
- Creative designing across various media done
- Event organization
- Paper ads etc.
- Content strategy done
- New menu designed
- Facebook page revamped
- Paper ad
- Events organized
- Brand campaign run in INOX
- The Facebook page garnered customers from across the city
- The loyal customers of the hotel turned online to stay up to date with the hotel
- Google reviews - a first for a local business in hotel industry! The reviewers are organic and rave and very heartening.
- The hotel is more than a name now. The legacy redefined. Savories still the same.